Arts and Humanities – Buying a Degree and Transcripts
From poetry to string quartets, and from sculpture to short stories, the extraordinary diversity of human culture offers a wealth of research potential. Buying a degree and transcripts in this domain of education is the first step of getting you the job you dream of. This comprehensive and fascinating course gives you a deeper understanding of the world we live in and the way we came here, art history, classical studies, creative writing, English, English literature, history. It covers a fascinating range of perspectives, periods and topics. , Modern language, music, philosophy, religious studies. Learn from world-class universities academic research through high-quality modular materials and networks with other students around the world.
Buying a Degree and Transcripts in Arts & Humanities
- Study a wide variety of subjects with the opportunity to specialize in one or two disciplines to tailor the degree to your interests or needs
- Explore new ways of thinking about the arts and humanities and their relevance in contemporary societies and cultures
- Develop a range of skills, including effective communication, critical thinking, analysis and self-directed work
- Buying a degree and transcripts will enrich your knowledge, prepare yourself for further study, or improve your employability in a range of careers.
This degree has three stages, each comprising 120 credits. (It may vary for different universities)
- You’ll start Stage 1 with a broad introduction to the arts and humanities followed by up to two modules chosen from a variety of subjects.
- Next, at Stages 2 and 3, you can specialize in one or two subjects or combine modules from across the arts and humanities curriculum.
We make all our qualifications as accessible as possible and have a comprehensive range of services to support all our students. Buying a degree and transcripts for Arts and Humanities uses a variety of study materials and has the following elements: (It may vary for different universities)
- studying a mixture of printed and online material – online learning resources may include websites, audio/video media clips, and interactive activities such as online quizzes
- finding external/third party material online
- working in a group with other students
- working with specialist reading material such as works of art and musical manuscripts
- using specialist software (for example the Sibelius music writing package)
- using and/or producing diagrams and screenshots
All this you are getting without going to the university and having the trouble to make exams or homework. Trust Euro Degrees for the process which is tested and done many times in the history of the company.
Classification of your degree (It may vary for different universities)
On successfully buying a degree and transcripts this course we’ll award you our Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Arts and Humanities.
If you choose a specialist route, your degree title will show that:
- With one specialism – Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Arts and Humanities (History)
- With two specialisms – Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Arts and Humanities (French and Classical Studies).
The class of honours(first, upper-second, lower-second or third) will depend on your grades at Stages 2 and 3.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend a degree ceremony in the chosen university as well. This may vary for each university since we don’t make the rules but the university does.
Recognition in your country
If you intend to use your Euro Degrees qualifications to seek work or undertake further study outside the UK, we recommend checking whether your intended qualification will meet local requirements for your chosen career. Read recognition in my country.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 586
- Assessments Yes